- Din Dins is committed to safeguarding your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We will not send emails to you unless you have given us your consent. Every email message sent from dindins.co.uk includes instructions on how to remove yourself from the list should you no longer wish to receive emails and offers from us.
- We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
- In order to process your order, we will collect your name, contact information, email address and credit/debit card details.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and have put robust procedures in place to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This includes using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this from happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. Cookies are used to keep track of who you are (a cookie is a small piece of data sent by a web server to and from a web browser, which enables the server to collect information back from the browser).